CDT (Central Daylight Time) is 1 hour ahead of Mountain Daylight Time
5:00 pm17:00 in Omaha, NE, USA is 4:00 pm16:00 in MDT
Omaha to MST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in Omaha which corresponds to 8am-4pm in MST
5:00 pm17:00 CDT (Central Daylight Time) (Omaha, NE, USA). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
5:00 pm17:00 Omaha, NE, USA / 4:00 pm16:00 MDT
|Omaha, NE, USA||MDT|
Mountain Standard Time
Offset: MST is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MST timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Phoenix, Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton
French: HNR - Heure Normale des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
End: Mountain Standard Time (MST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Mountain Standard Time (MST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
MST representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for MST
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- Mountain Standard Time - UTC -7
- Mauritius Standard Time - UTC +4
- Moscow Standard Time - UTC +3
- Magadan Standard Time - UTC +11
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone