NZST (New Zealand Standard Time) is 19 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
11:00 am11:00 in Palmerston North, New Zealand is 4:00 pm16:00 in PDT
Palmerston North to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 11pm-1pm in Palmerston North which corresponds to 3am-5am in PST
11:00 am11:00 NZST (New Zealand Standard Time) (Palmerston North, New Zealand). Offset UTC +12:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 Palmerston North, New Zealand / 4:00 pm16:00 PDT
|Palmerston North, New Zealand||PDT|
Palmerston North Information
Palmerston North Facts
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone