PST to MVT Converter
Pacific Daylight Time is 12 hours behind Maldives Time
8:30 am08:30 in PDT is 8:30 pm20:30 in MVT
PST to MVT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6:30am-8:30am in PST which corresponds to 7:30pm-9:30pm in MVT
8:30 am08:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
8:30 pm20:30 Maldives Time (MVT). Offset UTC +5:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 PDT / 8:30 pm20:30 MVT
|12am (midnight)||12pm (noon)|
|12pm (noon)||12am (midnight)|
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) has ended on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) starts on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Offset: MVT is 5 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
MVT representations, usage and related time zones
- +05 - basic short
- +0500 - basic
- +05:00 - extended
- +0500 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Echo - Military abbreviation for MVT
- E - short form of 'Echo'
- AMST - Armenia Summer Time
- AQTT - Aqtobe Time
- AZST - Azerbaijan Summer Time
- E - Echo Time Zone
- MAWT - Mawson Time
- MVT - Maldives Time
- ORAT - Oral Time
- PKT - Pakistan Standard Time
- TFT - French Southern and Antarctic Time
- TJT - Tajikistan Time
- TMT - Turkmenistan Time
- UZT - Uzbekistan Time
- YEKT - Yekaterinburg Time
- HMT - Heard and McDonald Islands Time