Pacific Daylight Time is 5 hours ahead of Yankee Time Zone
8:00 pm20:00 in PDT is 3:00 pm15:00 in Y
PST to Y call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 12pm-6pm in PST which corresponds to 8am-2pm in Y
8:00 pm20:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
3:00 pm15:00 Yankee Time Zone (Y). Offset UTC -12:00 hours
8:00 pm20:00 PDT / 3:00 pm15:00 Y
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Yankee Time Zone
Offset: Y is 12 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Military
Y representations, usage and related time zones
- -12 - basic short
- -1200 - basic
- -12:00 - extended
- -1200 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Yankee - Military abbreviation for Y
- Y - short form of 'Yankee'