Samoa Standard Time is 1 hours behind Cook Islands Standard Time
2:30 pm14:30 in SST is 3:30 pm15:30 in CIST
SST to CIST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in SST which corresponds to 9am-6pm in CIST
2:30 pm14:30 Samoa Standard Time (SST). Offset UTC -11:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 Cook Islands Standard Time (CIST). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 SST / 3:30 pm15:30 CIST
Samoa Standard Time
Offset: SST is 11 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Samoa (American), US minor outlying islands
Principal Cities: The largest city in the SST timezone is Pago Pago from American Samoa with population about 11,500 people.
Daylight Saving: Samoa Standard Time (SST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore SST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Samoa Standard Time remains the same
SST representations, usage and related time zones
- -11 - basic short
- -1100 - basic
- -11:00 - extended
- -1100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- X-ray - Military abbreviation for SST
- X - short form of 'X-ray'
- Samoa Standard Time - UTC -11
- Singapore Standard Time - UTC +8
- Samara Standard Time - UTC +4
- NUT - Niue Time
- SST - Samoa Standard Time
- X - X-ray Time Zone
Cook Islands Standard Time
Offset: CIST is 10 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
CIST representations, usage and related time zones
- -10 - basic short
- -1000 - basic
- -10:00 - extended
- -1000 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Whiskey - Military abbreviation for CIST
- W - short form of 'Whiskey'
- HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
- CKT - Cook Island Time
- HST - Hawaii Standard Time
- TAHT - Tahiti Time
- W - Whiskey Time Zone