Tajikistan Time is 5 hours ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
2:00 am02:00 in TJT is 9:00 pm21:00 in UTC
TJT to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in TJT which corresponds to 8am-1pm in UTC
2:00 am02:00 Tajikistan Time (TJT). Offset UTC +5:00 hours
9:00 pm21:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 TJT / 9:00 pm21:00 UTC
Offset: TJT is 5 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
TJT representations, usage and related time zones
- +05 - basic short
- +0500 - basic
- +05:00 - extended
- +0500 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Echo - Military abbreviation for TJT
- E - short form of 'Echo'
- AMST - Armenia Summer Time
- AQTT - Aqtobe Time
- AZST - Azerbaijan Summer Time
- E - Echo Time Zone
- MAWT - Mawson Time
- MVT - Maldives Time
- ORAT - Oral Time
- PKT - Pakistan Standard Time
- TFT - French Southern and Antarctic Time
- TJT - Tajikistan Time
- TMT - Turkmenistan Time
- UZT - Uzbekistan Time
- YEKT - Yekaterinburg Time
- HMT - Heard and McDonald Islands Time
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone