Yukon Daylight Time is 1 hour ahead of Pacific Standard Time
1:30 am01:30 in YDT is 12:30 am00:30 in PST
YDT to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in YDT which corresponds to 8am-5pm in PST
1:30 am01:30 Yukon Daylight Time (YDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
1:30 am01:30 YDT / 12:30 am00:30 PST
Yukon Daylight Time
Offset: YDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
French: HAY - Heure Avancée du Yukon
YDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for YDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) started on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) ends on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone