is 5 hours behind of British Summer Time
7:30 am07:30 in -04 is 12:30 pm12:30 in BST
-03 to BST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-2pm in -03 which corresponds to 12pm-6pm in BST
7:30 am07:30 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
12:30 pm12:30 British Summer Time (BST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
7:30 am07:30 -04 / 12:30 pm12:30 BST
Offset: -03 is 3 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Greenland, St Pierre & Miquelon, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -03 timezone is Buenos Aires from Argentina with population about 13.076 million people. Other major cities in the area are Sao Paolo, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Salvador
Daylight Saving: (-03) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe (-04).
End: -03 ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
Start: -03 starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
-03 representations, usage and related time zones
- -03 - basic short
- -0300 - basic
- -03:00 - extended
- -0300 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Papa - Military abbreviation for -03
- P - short form of 'Papa'
- ADT - Atlantic Daylight Time
- PMT - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- PMST - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- WGT - West Greenland Time
- AMST - Amazon Summer Time
- ART - Argentina Time
- BRT - BrasÃlia time
- CLST - Chile Summer Time
- FKST - Falkland Islands Summer Time
- GFT - French Guiana Time
- P - Papa Time Zone
- PYST - Paraguay Summer Time
- SRT - Suriname Time
- UYT - Uruguay Time
- -03 -
British Summer Time
Offset: BST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Britain (UK), Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
Principal Cities: The largest city in the BST timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Saint Helier
Daylight Saving: British Summer Time (BST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).Start: British Summer Time (BST) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time. End: British Summer Time (BST) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
BST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for BST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- British Summer Time - UTC +1
- Bangladesh Standard Time - UTC +6
- Bougainville Standard Time - UTC +11
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -