Australian Central Daylight Time is 16 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Central Standard Time
9:00 am09:00 in ACDT is 4:30 pm16:30 in CST
ACDT to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9pm-11pm in ACDT which corresponds to 4:30am-6:30am in CST
9:00 am09:00 Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT). Offset UTC +10:30 hours
4:30 pm16:30 Central Standard Time (CST). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
9:00 am09:00 ACDT / 4:30 pm16:30 CST
|12am (midnight)||7:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||7:30 pm|
Australian Central Daylight Time
Offset: ACDT is 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACDT timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Adelaide Hills, Mount Gambier, Morphett Vale, Prospect
Daylight Saving: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Australian Central Standard Time (ACST).Start: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 04 October 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 04 April 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
ACDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +1030 - basic
- +10:30 - extended
- +1030 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- ACDT - Australian Central Daylight Time
- LHST - Lord Howe Standard Time
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
Start: CST started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
End: CST ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -