Azores Time is 1 hours behind Zulu Time Zone
7:00 am07:00 in AZOT is 8:00 am08:00 in Z
AZOT to Z call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in AZOT which corresponds to 9am-6pm in Z
7:00 am07:00 Azores Time (AZOT). Offset UTC -1:00 hours
8:00 am08:00 Zulu Time Zone (Z). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
7:00 am07:00 AZOT / 8:00 am08:00 Z
Offset: AZOT is 1 hour behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Atlantic
AZOT representations, usage and related time zones
- -01 - basic short
- -0100 - basic
- -01:00 - extended
- -0100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- November - Military abbreviation for AZOT
- N - short form of 'November'
- EGT - East Greenland Time
- AZOT - Azores Time
- CVT - Cape Verde Time
- N - November Time Zone
Zulu Time Zone
Offset: Z is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Military
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
Z representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for Z
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone