Pacific Standard Time is 7 hours behind Azores Time
4:00 pm16:00 in PST is 11:00 pm23:00 in AZOT
PST to AZOT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-11am in PST which corresponds to 3pm-6pm in AZOT
4:00 pm16:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
11:00 pm23:00 Azores Time (AZOT). Offset UTC -1:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 PST / 11:00 pm23:00 AZOT
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) started on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 7, 2021, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) ends on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Offset: AZOT is 1 hour behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Atlantic
AZOT representations, usage and related time zones
- -01 - basic short
- -0100 - basic
- -01:00 - extended
- -0100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- November - Military abbreviation for AZOT
- N - short form of 'November'
- EGT - East Greenland Time
- AZOT - Azores Time
- CVT - Cape Verde Time
- N - November Time Zone