ACST is NOT in use by many locationsACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time) is used instead. Switch to ACDT time zone or select one of the cities Adelaide, Darwin, Adelaide Hills for automatic timezone change.
British Summer Time is 8 hours and 30 minutes behind of Australian Central Standard Time
4:30 am04:30 in BST is 1:00 pm13:00 in ACST
BST to ACST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in BST which corresponds to 4:30pm-6:30pm in ACST
4:30 am04:30 British Summer Time (BST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
1:00 pm13:00 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Offset UTC +9:30 hours
4:30 am04:30 BST / 1:00 pm13:00 ACST
|12am (midnight)||8:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||8:30 pm|
British Summer Time
Offset: BST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Britain (UK), Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
Principal Cities: The largest city in the BST timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Saint Helier
Daylight Saving: British Summer Time (BST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).Start: British Summer Time (BST) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time. End: British Summer Time (BST) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
BST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for BST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- British Summer Time - UTC +1
- Bangladesh Standard Time - UTC +6
- Bougainville Standard Time - UTC +11
- Brasilia Standard Time - UTC -3
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -
Australian Central Standard Time
Offset: ACST is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACST timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Darwin, Adelaide Hills, Alice Springs, Palmerston
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT).
End: ACST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: ACST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 03 April 2022, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
ACST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0930 - basic
- +09:30 - extended
- +0930 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.