Cuba Daylight Time is 0 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
3:30 am03:30 in CDT is 3:30 am03:30 in EDT
CDT to ET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in CDT which corresponds to 8am-5pm in ET
3:30 am03:30 Cuba Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 CDT / 3:30 am03:30 EDT
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Cuba Daylight Time
Offset: CDT is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Cuba
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CDT timezone is Havana from Cuba with population about 2.164 million people. Other major cities in the area are Santiago de Cuba, Camaguey, Holguin, Guantanamo
Daylight Saving: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Cuba Standard Time (CST).Start: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time. End: Cuba Daylight Time (CDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
CDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for CDT
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- Central Daylight Time - UTC -5
- Cuba Daylight Time - UTC -4
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
Eastern Time (ET) is a general term used to describe the areas that observe either the Eastern Standard Time (EST) or Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) in the United States and Canada. ET is not static but switches between EDT and EST.
ET is also used somewhat as a de facto official time for all of the United States because it encompasses 17 U.S. states in the eastern part of the contiguous United States including the capital city Washington D.C., the most populous city New York and half of the country’s population.
In the United States nationally televised programs, evening newscasts, talent and awards shows, and any other nationally televised event that airs live on American television during prime time and on the weekends are broadcast live in the Eastern Time Zone. Major professional sports leagues MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL also provide their game times in Eastern Time, even if teams are from outside of Eastern Time.
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States.
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
ET representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for ET
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- Eastern Time - UTC -5
- Tiempo del Este - UTC -5
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- -05 -