Central European Summer Time is 9 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
8:00 pm20:00 in CEST is 11:00 am11:00 in PDT
CEST to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6pm-8pm in CEST which corresponds to 8am-10am in PST
8:00 pm20:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
8:00 pm20:00 CEST / 11:00 am11:00 PDT
Central European Summer Time
Offset: CEST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CEST timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Budapest
Daylight Saving: Central European Summer Time (CEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Central European Time (CET).Start: Central European Summer Time (CEST) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Central European Summer Time (CEST) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MESZ - Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit
CEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for CEST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone