Central European Summer Time is 9 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
So 3:30 pm15:30 in CEST is 6:30 am06:30 in PDT
3:30 pm15:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 CEST / 6:30 am06:30 PDT
Central European Summer Time
Offset: CEST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CEST timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Budapest
Daylight Saving: Central European Summer Time (CEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Central European Time (CET).Start: Central European Summer Time (CEST) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 31, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Central European Summer Time (CEST) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MESZ - Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit
CEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for CEST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
Time zones with the GMT +2 offset:
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 10, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
PST Abbreviation: Several time zones share PST abbreviation and it could refer to these time zones
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
Time zones with the GMT -8 offset:
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone