Central European Time is 8 hours ahead of Mountain Standard Time
So 8:00 pm20:00 in CET is 12:00 pm12:00 in MST
8:00 pm20:00 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
12:00 pm12:00 Mountain Standard Time (MST). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
8:00 pm20:00 CET / 12:00 pm12:00 MST
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Start: CET started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
End: CET ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
Time zones with the GMT +1 offset:
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- +01 -
Mountain Daylight Time
Offset: MDT is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MDT timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton, El Paso
Daylight Saving: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Mountain Standard Time (MST).
End: MDT ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: MDT starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 8, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAR - Heure Avancée des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
MDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for MDT
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
Time zones with the GMT -6 offset:
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -