CST (China Standard Time) is 5 hours ahead of Israel Daylight Time
3:30 pm15:30 in Xiangtan, China is 10:30 am10:30 in IDT
Xiangtan to IST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 2pm-6pm in Xiangtan which corresponds to 8am-12pm in IST
3:30 pm15:30 CST (China Standard Time) (Xiangtan, China). Offset UTC +8:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 Israel Daylight Time (IDT). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 Xiangtan, China / 10:30 am10:30 IDT
Israel Standard Time
Offset: IST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801,000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
End: Israel Standard Time (IST) has ended on Friday, March 25, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Friday, March 25, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Israel Standard Time (IST) starts on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for IST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time