Hora Legal de Venezuela is 0 hours and 30 minutes behind Newfoundland Standard Time
6:30 am06:30 in HLV is 7:00 am07:00 in NST
HLV to NST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5:30pm in HLV which corresponds to 8:30am-6pm in NST
6:30 am06:30 Hora Legal de Venezuela (HLV). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
7:00 am07:00 Newfoundland Standard Time (NST). Offset UTC -3:30 hours
6:30 am06:30 HLV / 7:00 am07:00 NST
|12am (midnight)||12:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||12:30 pm|
Hora Legal de Venezuela
Offset: HLV is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in South America
HLV representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for HLV
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- HLV - Hora Legal de Venezuela
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
Newfoundland Standard Time
Offset: NST is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NST timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
French: HNT - Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
Start: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) started on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) ends on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
NST representations, usage and related time zones
- -0330 - basic
- -03:30 - extended
- -0330 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.