Heure Normale de l'Atlantique is 0 hours and 30 minutes behind Newfoundland Standard Time
8:00 pm20:00 in HNA is 8:30 pm20:30 in NST
HNA to NST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5:30pm in HNA which corresponds to 8:30am-6pm in NST
8:00 pm20:00 Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
8:30 pm20:30 Newfoundland Standard Time (NST). Offset UTC -3:30 hours
8:00 pm20:00 HNA / 8:30 pm20:30 NST
|12am (midnight)||12:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||12:30 pm|
Heure Normale de l'Atlantique
Offset: HNA is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
HNA representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for HNA
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- HLV - Hora Legal de Venezuela
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
Newfoundland Standard Time
Offset: NST is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NST timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
French: HNT - Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
Start: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) started on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Newfoundland Standard Time (NST) ends on Sunday, March 10, 2024 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 10, 2024, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
NST representations, usage and related time zones
- -0330 - basic
- -03:30 - extended
- -0330 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.