Pyongyang Time is 13 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Central Daylight Time
9:30 am09:30 in KST is 8:00 pm20:00 in CDT
KST to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8pm-10pm in KST which corresponds to 5:30am-7:30am in CST
9:30 am09:30 Pyongyang Time (KST). Offset UTC +8:30 hours
8:00 pm20:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
9:30 am09:30 KST / 8:00 pm20:00 CDT
|12am (midnight)||10:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||10:30 pm|
Offset: KST is 8 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Daylight Saving: Pyongyang Time (KST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore KST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Pyongyang Time remains the same
KST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0830 - basic
- +08:30 - extended
- +0830 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Korea Standard Time - UTC +9
- Pyongyang Time - UTC +8:30
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Colombia Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- GT - Galapagos Time