Pacific Standard Time is 16 hours and 30 minutes behind Pyongyang Time
9:30 pm21:30 in PST is 2:00 pm14:00 in KST
PST to KST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4:30am-6:30am in PST which corresponds to 9pm-11pm in KST
9:30 pm21:30 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
2:00 pm14:00 Pyongyang Time (KST). Offset UTC +8:30 hours
9:30 pm21:30 PST / 2:00 pm14:00 KST
|12am (midnight)||4:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||4:30 am|
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) started on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) ends on Sunday, March 10, 2024 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 10, 2024, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Paraguay Summer Time - UTC -3
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Offset: KST is 8 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Daylight Saving: Pyongyang Time (KST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore KST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Pyongyang Time remains the same
KST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0830 - basic
- +08:30 - extended
- +0830 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Korea Standard Time - UTC +9
- Pyongyang Time - UTC +8:30