Moscow Standard Time is 0 hours ahead of Eastern European Summer Time
10:30 am10:30 in MSK is 10:30 am10:30 in EEST
MSK to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in MSK which corresponds to 8am-5pm in EET
10:30 am10:30 Moscow Standard Time (MSK). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 MSK / 10:30 am10:30 EEST
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Moscow Standard Time
Offset: MSK is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Russia, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MSK timezone is Moscow from Russia with population about 10.381 million people. Other major cities in the area are Saint Petersburg, Nizhniy Novgorod, Kazan, Rostov na Donu
Daylight Saving: Moscow Standard Time (MSK) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore MSK remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Moscow Standard Time remains the same
MSK representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for MSK
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- +03 -
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
End: EET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
Start: EET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 4:00 (4:00 am) local time.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time