WEST is NOT in use by many locationsWET (Western European Time) is used instead. Switch to WET time zone or select one of the cities Lisbon, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto) for automatic timezone change.
Western European Summer Time is 1 hours behind Eastern European Time
10:30 am10:30 in WEST is 11:30 am11:30 in EET
WEST to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in WEST which corresponds to 9am-6pm in EET
10:30 am10:30 Western European Summer Time (WEST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
11:30 am11:30 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 WEST / 11:30 am11:30 EET
Western European Summer Time
Offset: WEST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WEST timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
German: WESZ - Westeuropäische Sommerzeit
End: Western European Summer Time (WEST) has ended on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 1:00 am local standard time instead. Daylight saving ends annually the on last Sunday of October
Start: Western European Summer Time (WEST) starts on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 2:00 am. Daylight saving starts annually the on last Sunday of March
WEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for WEST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) started on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Friday, October 28, 2022, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Eastern European Time (EET) ends on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Friday, February 24, 2023, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of February.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time