Norfolk Time is 1 hours and 30 minutes behind New Zealand Daylight Time
4:00 am04:00 in NFT is 5:30 am05:30 in NZDT
NFT to NZST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5:30pm in NFT which corresponds to 8:30am-6pm in NZST
4:00 am04:00 Norfolk Time (NFT). Offset UTC +11:30 hours
5:30 am05:30 New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT). Offset UTC +13:00 hours
4:00 am04:00 NFT / 5:30 am05:30 NZDT
|12am (midnight)||1:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||1:30 pm|
Offset: NFT is 11 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
NFT representations, usage and related time zones
- +1130 - basic
- +11:30 - extended
- +1130 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
New Zealand Standard Time
Offset: NZST is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZST timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
End: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) has ended on Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, September 25, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of September.
Start: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) starts on Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, April 2, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
NZST representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for NZST
- M - short form of 'Mike'
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time