New Zealand Daylight Time is 18 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time
12:00 am00:00 in NZDT is 6:00 am06:00 in EST
NZST to EST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9:30pm-11:30pm in NZST which corresponds to 4:30am-6:30am in EST
12:00 am00:00 New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT). Offset UTC +13:00 hours
6:00 am06:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
12:00 am00:00 NZDT / 6:00 am06:00 EST
New Zealand Standard Time
Offset: NZST is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZST timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
End: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) has ended on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, September 26, 2021, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of September.
Start: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) starts on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, April 3, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
NZST representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for NZST
- M - short form of 'Mike'
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
Start: Eastern Standard Time (EST) started on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 7, 2021, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Eastern Standard Time (EST) ends on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone