New Zealand Daylight Time is 18 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time
So 1:00 am01:00 in NZDT is 7:00 am07:00 in EST
1:00 am01:00 New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT). Offset UTC +13:00 hours
7:00 am07:00 Eastern Standard Time (EST). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
1:00 am01:00 NZDT / 7:00 am07:00 EST
New Zealand Standard Time
Offset: NZST is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZST timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT).
End: NZST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 27 September 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: NZST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 04 April 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
NZST representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for NZST
- M - short form of 'Mike'
Time zones with the GMT +12 offset:
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time
- +12 -
Eastern Daylight Time
Offset: EDT is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EDT timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Eastern Standard Time (EST).
End: EDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAE - Heure Avancée de l'Est
Spanish: EDT - Tiempo de verano del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for EDT
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
Time zones with the GMT -4 offset:
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -