New Zealand Standard Time is 16 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
So 7:30 am07:30 in NZST is 3:30 pm15:30 in EDT
7:30 am07:30 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). Offset UTC +12:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
7:30 am07:30 NZST / 3:30 pm15:30 EDT
New Zealand Standard Time
Offset: NZST is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZST timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT).
Start: NZST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, April 5, 2020, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
End: NZST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, September 27, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
NZST representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for NZST
- M - short form of 'Mike'
Time zones with the GMT +12 offset:
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time
- +12 -
Eastern Daylight Time
Offset: EDT is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EDT timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Eastern Standard Time (EST).Start: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 8, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, November 1, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAE - Heure Avancée de l'Est
Spanish: EDT - Tiempo de verano del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for EDT
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
Time zones with the GMT -4 offset:
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -