Universal Time Coordinated is 13 hours behind of New Zealand Daylight Time
11:30 am11:30 in UTC is 12:30 am00:30 in NZDT
UTC to NZST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 7am-9am in UTC which corresponds to 7pm-9pm in NZST
11:30 am11:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT). Offset UTC +13:00 hours
11:30 am11:30 UTC / 12:30 am00:30 NZDT
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- AST - Azores Summer Time
New Zealand Standard Time
Offset: NZST is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZST timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT).
End: NZST ends annually the on last Sunday of September and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 26 September 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: NZST starts annually the on first Sunday of April and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 03 April 2022, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
NZST representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for NZST
- M - short form of 'Mike'
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time
- GIT - Gilbert Islands Time
- FST - Fiji Standard Time
- MIT - Marshall Islands Time
- GMT - GMT+12:00
- WFT - Wallis & Futuna Time
- +12 -
- PKST - Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski Standard Time