New Zealand Daylight Time is 13 hours ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
11:30 pm23:30 in NZDT is 10:30 am10:30 in UTC
NZDT to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 7:30pm-9:30pm in NZDT which corresponds to 6:30am-8:30am in UTC
11:30 pm23:30 New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT). Offset UTC +13:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 NZDT / 10:30 am10:30 UTC
New Zealand Daylight Time
Offset: NZDT is 13 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZDT timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
Daylight Saving: New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe New Zealand Standard Time (NZST).Start: New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 27 September 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 04 April 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
NZDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +13 - basic short
- +1300 - basic
- +13:00 - extended
- +1300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (13) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates thirteen hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Time zones with the GMT +13 offset:
- FJST - Fiji Summer Time
- NZDT - New Zealand Daylight Time
- PHOT - Phoenix Island Time
- TKT - Tokelau Time
- TOT - Tonga Time
- WST - West Samoa Time
- WSST - West Samoa Standard Time
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
Time zones with the GMT +0 offset:
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone