Pacific Daylight Time is 4 hours and 30 minutes behind Heure AvancÃ©e de Terre-Neuve
3:30 pm15:30 in PDT is 8:00 pm20:00 in HAT
PST to HAT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-12:30pm in PST which corresponds to 1:30pm-6pm in HAT
3:30 pm15:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
8:00 pm20:00 Heure AvancÃ©e de Terre-Neuve (HAT). Offset UTC -2:30 hours
3:30 pm15:30 PDT / 8:00 pm20:00 HAT
|12am (midnight)||4:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||4:30 pm|
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Heure AvancÃ©e de Terre-Neuve
Offset: HAT is 2 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
HAT representations, usage and related time zones
- -0230 - basic
- -02:30 - extended
- -0230 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates two hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.