Pacific Standard Time is 4 hours and 30 minutes behind Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
2:00 am02:00 in PST is 6:30 am06:30 in HNT
PST to HNT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-1:30pm in PST which corresponds to 12:30pm-6pm in HNT
2:00 am02:00 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve (HNT). Offset UTC -3:30 hours
2:00 am02:00 PST / 6:30 am06:30 HNT
|12am (midnight)||4:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||4:30 pm|
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) started on Sunday, November 7, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 7, 2021, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) ends on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Peru Standard Time - UTC -5
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone
Heure Normale de Terre-Neuve
Offset: HNT is 3 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
HNT representations, usage and related time zones
- -0330 - basic
- -03:30 - extended
- -0330 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.