Xinjiang Time is 14 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time
8:30 pm20:30 in XJT is 6:30 am06:30 in PST
XJT to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8pm-10pm in XJT which corresponds to 6am-8am in PST
8:30 pm20:30 Xinjiang Time (XJT). Offset UTC +6:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
8:30 pm20:30 XJT / 6:30 am06:30 PST
Offset: XJT is 6 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
XJT representations, usage and related time zones
- +06 - basic short
- +0600 - basic
- +06:00 - extended
- +0600 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Foxtrot - Military abbreviation for XJT
- F - short form of 'Foxtrot'
- ALMT - Alma-Ata Time
- BST - Bangladesh Standard Time
- BDT - Bangladesh Time
- BTT - Bhutan Time
- F - Foxtrot Time Zone
- IOT - Indian Chagos Time
- KGT - Kyrgyzstan Time
- OMST - Omsk Standard Time
- QYZT - Qyzylorda Time
- XJT - Xinjiang Time
- YEKST - Yekaterinburg Summer Time
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
Start: Pacific Standard Time (PST) started on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Pacific Standard Time (PST) ends on Sunday, March 10, 2024 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 10, 2024, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- Paraguay Summer Time - UTC -3
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone