is 1 hour ahead of Central Daylight Time
8:00 pm20:00 in -04 is 7:00 pm19:00 in CDT
-04 to CDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in -04 which corresponds to 8am-5pm in CDT
8:00 pm20:00 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
7:00 pm19:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
8:00 pm20:00 -04 / 7:00 pm19:00 CDT
Offset: -04 is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Venezuela
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -04 timezone is Santiago from Chile with population about 4.837 million people. Other major cities in the area are Caracas, Maracaibo, Maracay, Manaus
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe (-03).
Start: -04 started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
End: -04 ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
-04 representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for -04
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
Central Daylight Time
Offset: CDT is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Cuba, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CDT timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Havana, Houston, Iztapalapa
Daylight Saving: Central Daylight Time (CDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Central Standard Time (CST).Start: Central Daylight Time (CDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Central Daylight Time (CDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAC - Heure Avancée du Centre
Spanish: CT - Zona Centro
CDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for CDT
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- Central Daylight Time - UTC -5
- Cuba Daylight Time - UTC -4
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -