IST Ist to UTC Converter
Iran Standard Time is 3 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
1:30 pm13:30 in IST is 10:00 am10:00 in UTC
IST to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 11:30am-6pm in IST which corresponds to 8am-2:30pm in UTC
1:30 pm13:30 Iran Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +3:30 hours
10:00 am10:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 IST / 10:00 am10:00 UTC
|12am (midnight)||8:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||8:30 am|
Iran Standard Time
Offset: IST is 3 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801,000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0330 - basic
- +03:30 - extended
- +0330 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates three hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
- Iran Standard Time - UTC +3:30
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone