Atlantic Daylight Time is 4 hours behind of British Summer Time
So 3:00 pm15:00 in ADT is 7:00 pm19:00 in BST
3:00 pm15:00 Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
7:00 pm19:00 British Summer Time (BST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
3:00 pm15:00 ADT / 7:00 pm19:00 BST
Atlantic Standard Time
Offset: AST is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Barbados, St Barthelemy, Bermuda, Caribbean NL, Canada, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Greenland, Guadeloupe, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Martin (French), Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, St Maarten (Dutch), Trinidad & Tobago, St Vincent, Virgin Islands (UK), Virgin Islands (US)
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AST timezone is Santo Domingo from Dominican Republic with population about 2.202 million people. Other major cities in the area are Santiago de los Caballeros, Santo Domingo Oeste, San Juan, Halifax
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Atlantic Daylight Time (ADT).
End: AST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 08 March 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: AST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNA - Heure Normale de l'Atlantique
Spanish: AST - Tiempo Estándar del Atlántico
AST representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for AST
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
AST Abbreviation: Several time zones share AST abbreviation and it could refer to these time zones
- Atlantic Standard Time - UTC -4
- Arabia Standard Time - UTC +3
Time zones with the GMT -4 offset:
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
British Summer Time
Offset: BST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Britain (UK), Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
Principal Cities: The largest city in the BST timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Saint Helier
Daylight Saving: British Summer Time (BST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).Start: British Summer Time (BST) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 29 March 2020, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time. End: British Summer Time (BST) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 25 October 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
BST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for BST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
BST Abbreviation: Several time zones share BST abbreviation and it could refer to these time zones
- British Summer Time - UTC +1
- Bangladesh Standard Time - UTC +6
- Bougainville Standard Time - UTC +11
Time zones with the GMT +1 offset:
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -