Central European Summer Time is 1 hours behind of
10:30 pm22:30 in CEST is 11:30 pm23:30 in +03
CET to +04 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-3pm in CET which corresponds to 11am-6pm in +04
10:30 pm22:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 (+03). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 CEST / 11:30 pm23:30 +03
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -
Offset: +04 is 4 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: United Arab Emirates, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Mauritius, Oman, Réunion, Russia, Seychelles
Principal Cities: The largest city in the +04 timezone is Dubai from United Arab Emirates with population about 1.137 million people. Other major cities in the area are Samara, Baku, Yerevan, Tbilisi
+04 representations, usage and related time zones
- +04 - basic short
- +0400 - basic
- +04:00 - extended
- +0400 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Delta - Military abbreviation for +04
- D - short form of 'Delta'
- KUYT - Kuybyshev Time
- MSD - Moscow Daylight Time
- SAMT - Samara Time
- AMT - Armenia Time
- AZT - Azerbaijan Time
- D - Delta Time Zone
- GET - Georgia Standard Time
- GST - Gulf Standard Time
- MUT - Mauritius Time
- RET - Reunion Time
- SCT - Seychelles Time
- +04 -
- GMT - GMT+04:00