is 10 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
3:30 am03:30 in +03 is 5:30 pm17:30 in PDT
+04 to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 7pm-9pm in +04 which corresponds to 7am-9am in PST
3:30 am03:30 (+03). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
5:30 pm17:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 +03 / 5:30 pm17:30 PDT
Offset: +04 is 4 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: United Arab Emirates, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Mauritius, Oman, Réunion, Russia, Seychelles
Principal Cities: The largest city in the +04 timezone is Dubai from United Arab Emirates with population about 1.137 million people. Other major cities in the area are Samara, Baku, Yerevan, Tbilisi
+04 representations, usage and related time zones
- +04 - basic short
- +0400 - basic
- +04:00 - extended
- +0400 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Delta - Military abbreviation for +04
- D - short form of 'Delta'
- KUYT - Kuybyshev Time
- MSD - Moscow Daylight Time
- SAMT - Samara Time
- AMT - Armenia Time
- AZT - Azerbaijan Time
- D - Delta Time Zone
- GET - Georgia Standard Time
- GST - Gulf Standard Time
- MUT - Mauritius Time
- RET - Reunion Time
- SCT - Seychelles Time
- +04 -
- GMT - GMT+04:00
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
End: PST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: PST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone