Central Daylight Time is 1 hours behind of
12:00 pm12:00 in CDT is 1:00 pm13:00 in -04
CST to -04 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-4pm in CST which corresponds to 10am-6pm in -04
12:00 pm12:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
1:00 pm13:00 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
12:00 pm12:00 CDT / 1:00 pm13:00 -04
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -
- MWT -
Offset: -04 is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Venezuela
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -04 timezone is Santiago from Chile with population about 4.837 million people. Other major cities in the area are Caracas, Maracaibo, Maracay, Manaus
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe (-03).
Start: -04 started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
End: -04 ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
-04 representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for -04
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
- EWT -