Eastern European Summer Time is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
2:00 pm14:00 in EEST is 7:00 am07:00 in EDT
EEST to EST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in EEST which corresponds to 8am-10am in EST
2:00 pm14:00 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
7:00 am07:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
2:00 pm14:00 EEST / 7:00 am07:00 EDT
Eastern European Summer Time
Offset: EEST is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EEST timezone is Kiev from Ukraine with population about 2.798 million people. Other major cities in the area are Beirut, Bucharest, Aleppo, Damascus
Daylight Saving: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Eastern European Time (EET).Start: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Friday, 26 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time. End: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Friday, 29 October 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
German: OESZ - Osteuropäische Sommerzeit
EEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for EEST
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- MST - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabian Standard Time
- +03 -
- VST - Volgograd Standard Time
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
End: EST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- ET - Ecuador Time
- PST - Peru Standard Time
- CST - Colombia Standard Time
- AST - Acre Standard Time
- -05 -