Israel Daylight Time
Offset: IDT is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IDT timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
Daylight Saving: Israel Daylight Time (IDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Israel Standard Time (IST).Start: Israel Daylight Time (IDT) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Friday, March 27, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Israel Daylight Time (IDT) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, October 25, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
IDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for IDT
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
Time zones with the GMT +3 offset:
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- +03 -