Universal Time Coordinated is 2 hours behind Israel Standard Time
7:00 am07:00 in UTC is 9:00 am09:00 in IST
UTC to IDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-3pm in UTC which corresponds to 11am-6pm in IDT
7:00 am07:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
9:00 am09:00 Israel Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
7:00 am07:00 UTC / 9:00 am09:00 IST
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
Israel Daylight Time
Offset: IDT is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IDT timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801,000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
End: Israel Daylight Time (IDT) has ended on Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 31, 2021, 1:00 am local standard time instead. Daylight saving ends annually the on last Sunday of October
Start: Israel Daylight Time (IDT) starts on Friday, March 25, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Friday, March 25, 2022, 3:00 am. Daylight saving starts annually the on last Sunday of March
IDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for IDT
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
- Israel Daylight Time - UTC +3
- Iran Daylight Time - UTC +4:30
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time