Israel Daylight Time is 1 hour ahead of Central European Summer Time
So 9:30 pm21:30 in IDT is 8:30 pm20:30 in CEST
9:30 pm21:30 Israel Daylight Time (IDT). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
8:30 pm20:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
9:30 pm21:30 IDT / 8:30 pm20:30 CEST
Israel Daylight Time
Offset: IDT is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IDT timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
Daylight Saving: Israel Daylight Time (IDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Israel Standard Time (IST).Start: Israel Daylight Time (IDT) starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Friday, March 29, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Israel Daylight Time (IDT) ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
IDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for IDT
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
Time zones with the GMT +3 offset:
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- +03 -
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 31, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
Time zones with the GMT +1 offset:
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- +01 -