Israel Standard Time is 1 hour ahead of Central European Time
6:30 pm18:30 in IST is 5:30 pm17:30 in CET
IST to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in IST which corresponds to 8am-5pm in CET
6:30 pm18:30 Israel Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
5:30 pm17:30 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
6:30 pm18:30 IST / 5:30 pm17:30 CET
Israel Standard Time
Offset: IST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801,000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Israel Daylight Time (IDT).
Start: IST started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 25 October 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
End: IST ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Friday, 26 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for IST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Start: CET started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 25 October 2020, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
End: CET ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -