Israel Standard Time is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time
1:30 am01:30 in IST is 11:30 pm23:30 in GMT
IST to GMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in IST which corresponds to 8am-4pm in GMT
1:30 am01:30 Israel Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
1:30 am01:30 IST / 11:30 pm23:30 GMT
Israel Standard Time
Offset: IST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801,000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
Start: Israel Standard Time (IST) started on Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 31, 2021, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Israel Standard Time (IST) ends on Friday, March 25, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Friday, March 25, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for IST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
- Iran Standard Time - UTC +3:30
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Greenwich Mean Time
Offset: GMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Britain (UK), Guernsey, Ghana, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ireland, Isle of Man, Iceland, Jersey, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, St Helena, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Sao Tome & Principe, Togo
Principal Cities: The largest city in the GMT timezone is London from United Kingdom with population about 7.557 million people. Other major cities in the area are Abidjan, Dakar, Grand Dakar, Accra
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
GMT representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for GMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT+04:00 - UTC +4
- GMT+06:00 - UTC +6
- GMT - UTC +1
- GMT+12:00 - UTC +12
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone