Newfoundland Standard Time is 4 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Pacific Standard Time
3:00 pm15:00 in NST is 10:30 am10:30 in PST
NDT to PST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1:30pm-6pm in NDT which corresponds to 8am-12:30pm in PST
3:00 pm15:00 Newfoundland Standard Time (NST). Offset UTC -3:30 hours
10:30 am10:30 Pacific Standard Time (PST). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
3:00 pm15:00 NST / 10:30 am10:30 PST
|12am (midnight)||7:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||7:30 am|
Newfoundland Daylight Time
Offset: NDT is 2 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NDT timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
Daylight Saving: Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Newfoundland Standard Time (NST).
End: NDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: NDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAT - Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve
NDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -0230 - basic
- -02:30 - extended
- -0230 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates two hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
Pacific Standard Time
Offset: PST is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PST timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
Start: PST started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
End: PST ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNP - Heure Normale du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Tiempo del Pacífico, PT - Zona Noroeste
PST representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for PST
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- Pacific Standard Time - UTC -8
- Pitcairn Standard Time - UTC -8
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone