New Zealand Standard Time is 17 hours ahead of Central Daylight Time
So 9:00 pm21:00 in NZST is 4:00 am04:00 in CDT
9:00 pm21:00 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). Offset UTC +12:00 hours
4:00 am04:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
9:00 pm21:00 NZST / 4:00 am04:00 CDT
New Zealand Daylight Time
Offset: NZDT is 13 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZDT timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
Daylight Saving: New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe New Zealand Standard Time (NZST).
End: NZDT ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, April 5, 2020, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
Start: NZDT starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, September 27, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
NZDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +13 - basic short
- +1300 - basic
- +13:00 - extended
- +1300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (13) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates thirteen hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Time zones with the GMT +13 offset:
- FJST - Fiji Summer Time
- NZDT - New Zealand Daylight Time
- PHOT - Phoenix Island Time
- TKT - Tokelau Time
- TOT - Tonga Time
- WST - West Samoa Time
- WSST - West Samoa Standard Time
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, March 8, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, November 1, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
CST Abbreviation: Several time zones share CST abbreviation and it could refer to these time zones
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
Time zones with the GMT -6 offset:
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -
- MWT -