Universal Time Coordinated is 7 hours ahead of Mountain Standard Time
5:30 pm17:30 in UTC is 10:30 am10:30 in MST
UTC to MDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 2pm-6pm in UTC which corresponds to 8am-12pm in MDT
5:30 pm17:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 Mountain Standard Time (MST). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
5:30 pm17:30 UTC / 10:30 am10:30 MST
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
Mountain Daylight Time
Offset: MDT is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MDT timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton, El Paso
French: HAR - Heure Avancée des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
End: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) has ended on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 1:00 am local standard time instead. Daylight saving ends annually the on first Sunday of November
Start: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) starts on Sunday, March 10, 2024 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 10, 2024, 3:00 am. Daylight saving starts annually the on second Sunday of March
MDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for MDT
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone