VLAT to ACST Converter
Vladivostok Time is 0 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Australian Central Standard Time
3:30 am03:30 in VLAT is 3:00 am03:00 in ACST
VLAT to ACST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8:30am-6pm in VLAT which corresponds to 8am-5:30pm in ACST
3:30 am03:30 Vladivostok Time (VLAT). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
3:00 am03:00 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Offset UTC +9:30 hours
3:30 am03:30 VLAT / 3:00 am03:00 ACST
|12am (midnight)||11:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||11:30 am|
Offset: VLAT is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
VLAT representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for VLAT
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time
Australian Central Standard Time
Offset: ACST is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACST timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Darwin, Adelaide Hills, Alice Springs, Palmerston
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT).
Start: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) started on Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, April 2, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
End: Australian Central Standard Time (ACST) ends on Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, October 1, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of October.
ACST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0930 - basic
- +09:30 - extended
- +0930 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.