is 1 hours and 30 minutes behind of Newfoundland Daylight Time
6:00 pm18:00 in -04 is 7:30 pm19:30 in NDT
-03 to NDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5:30pm in -03 which corresponds to 8:30am-6pm in NDT
6:00 pm18:00 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
7:30 pm19:30 Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT). Offset UTC -2:30 hours
6:00 pm18:00 -04 / 7:30 pm19:30 NDT
|12am (midnight)||1:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||1:30 pm|
Offset: -03 is 3 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Greenland, St Pierre & Miquelon, Paraguay, Suriname, Uruguay
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -03 timezone is Buenos Aires from Argentina with population about 13.076 million people. Other major cities in the area are Sao Paolo, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Salvador
Daylight Saving: (-03) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe (-04).
End: -03 ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
Start: -03 starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
-03 representations, usage and related time zones
- -03 - basic short
- -0300 - basic
- -03:00 - extended
- -0300 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Papa - Military abbreviation for -03
- P - short form of 'Papa'
- ADT - Atlantic Daylight Time
- PMT - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- PMST - Pierre & Miquelon Standard Time
- WGT - West Greenland Time
- AMST - Amazon Summer Time
- ART - Argentina Time
- BRT - BrasÃlia time
- CLST - Chile Summer Time
- FKST - Falkland Islands Summer Time
- GFT - French Guiana Time
- P - Papa Time Zone
- PYST - Paraguay Summer Time
- SRT - Suriname Time
- UYT - Uruguay Time
- -03 -
Newfoundland Daylight Time
Offset: NDT is 2 hours and 30 minutes behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NDT timezone is St Johns from Canada with population about 99,182 people. Other major cities in the area are Mount Pearl, Corner Brook, Conception Bay South
Daylight Saving: Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Newfoundland Standard Time (NST).Start: Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAT - Heure Avancée de Terre-Neuve
NDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -0230 - basic
- -02:30 - extended
- -0230 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates two hour and thirty minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.