Australian Central Standard Time is 4 hours ahead of India Standard Time
11:00 am11:00 in ACST is 7:00 am07:00 in IST
ACDT to IST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in ACDT which corresponds to 8am-1pm in IST
11:00 am11:00 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Offset UTC +9:30 hours
7:00 am07:00 India Standard Time (IST). Offset UTC +5:30 hours
11:00 am11:00 ACST / 7:00 am07:00 IST
Australian Central Daylight Time
Offset: ACDT is 10 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACDT timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Adelaide Hills, Mount Gambier, Morphett Vale, Prospect
Daylight Saving: Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Australian Central Standard Time (ACST).
End: ACDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 04 April 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
Start: ACDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
ACDT representations, usage and related time zones
- +1030 - basic
- +10:30 - extended
- +1030 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- ACDT - Australian Central Daylight Time
- LHST - Lord Howe Standard Time
India Standard Time
Offset: IST is 5 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: India
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Mumbai from India with population about 12.692 million people. Other major cities in the area are Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai
Daylight Saving: India Standard Time (IST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore IST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, India Standard Time remains the same
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0530 - basic
- +05:30 - extended
- +0530 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates five hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2