Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time is 1 hour ahead of Hawaii Standard Time
3:30 pm15:30 in AHDT is 2:30 pm14:30 in HST
AHDT to HST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in AHDT which corresponds to 8am-5pm in HST
3:30 pm15:30 Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time (AHDT). Offset UTC -9:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 Hawaii Standard Time (HST). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 AHDT / 2:30 pm14:30 HST
Hawaii Standard Time
Offset: HST is 10 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the HST timezone is Honolulu from USA with population about 371,657 people. Other major cities in the area are Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Hawaii Daylight Time (HDT).
End: HST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: HST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
HST representations, usage and related time zones
- -10 - basic short
- -1000 - basic
- -10:00 - extended
- -1000 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Whiskey - Military abbreviation for HST
- W - short form of 'Whiskey'
- HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
- CKT - Cook Island Time
- HST - Hawaii Standard Time
- TAHT - Tahiti Time
- W - Whiskey Time Zone