Eastern Daylight Time is 6 hours ahead of Hawaii Standard Time
7:00 pm19:00 in EDT is 1:00 pm13:00 in HST
EST to HST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in EST which corresponds to 8am-1pm in HST
7:00 pm19:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
1:00 pm13:00 Hawaii Standard Time (HST). Offset UTC -10:00 hours
7:00 pm19:00 EDT / 1:00 pm13:00 HST
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
End: Eastern Standard Time (EST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Eastern Standard Time (EST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
Hawaii Standard Time
Offset: HST is 10 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the HST timezone is Honolulu from USA with population about 371,657 people. Other major cities in the area are Pearl City, Hilo, Kailua, Waipahu
Daylight Saving: Hawaii Standard Time (HST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore HST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Hawaii Standard Time remains the same
HST representations, usage and related time zones
- -10 - basic short
- -1000 - basic
- -10:00 - extended
- -1000 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Whiskey - Military abbreviation for HST
- W - short form of 'Whiskey'
- HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time
- CKT - Cook Island Time
- HST - Hawaii Standard Time
- TAHT - Tahiti Time
- W - Whiskey Time Zone